Ive been seeing the Vogue Parody post pop up all over Twitterso I was excited when Ilona, from Pesky Pelvis, nominated me! I have 73 questions to answer about myself and then I’m to nominate another 12 people to answer those same questions.
I’ve also been nominated by Amy, from Sassy Cat Lady, Georgia, from What’s In My Wonderland? and Aurora, from Alternative Sleeping Beauty
1)What is your usual Starbucks order? Never been to Starbucks
2) What does your work station look like right now? My work station is currently my lap so I either have one of my dogs on my lap or a pillow to rest my tablet against (it has a cover and doesn’t get hot – before everyone starts telling me about fire safety!)
3) All time favourite food? Beans on toast…I’m easy to please!
4) Favourite Author? E. L. James
5)What do you think of open relationships? It’s up to those who are involved. If it makes you happy, then go for it! Don’t let the judgement of others get in the way of your happiness!
6) What is your favourite video game? This is a tough one..I loved Legend ofZelda: Ocarina of Time but in recent years, I will have to say LEGO Marvel Superheroes because it gave you the chance to fly off the helicarrier to the Avengers Assemble theme tune…which was epic!
7)Guilty Pleasure treat? Digestive Biscuits
8) Favourite Movie? Avengers Endgame
9) Favourite book? Fifty Shades of Grey – not for the reason you’re all thinking!
10) Twitter or instagram? Twitter
11) Desktop or laptop? Neither, Tablet!
12) Best advice you’ve ever received? Not to sound big-headed but during a dark phase last year, I kept telling myself that being disabled will not stop me from achieving my dreams.
13) What project are you working on right now? Quite a few! My blog is ongoing. My role as a online Community Champion for Scope is ongoing. I’m part of the writing and marketing departments over at B.L.O.G. Unwritten and also second in command to the CEO’s which is ongoing. I recently started my own Norfolk Facebook Support Group for Ataxia UK. Does wedding planning count? Well, excluding our wedding planning, the rest are all voluntary!
14) Favourite colour? Green
15) Did you get good grades at school? I did, I think it was 9 B’s and C’s.
16) Dream job? Pretty much what I do now.
17) Played any sports? Physiotherapy counts, right?
18) Do you have a degree? Nope
19) Nationality? British
20) What is your favourite kind of blog post to do? Writing about personal experience.
21) What do you like to collect? Notebooks & Badges
22) Describe yourself in three words? Sarcastic, Quirky & Commited
23) If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be? Nut Guna Hap Pen
24) Who was the last person you DM’d? Elysia
25) What is on the top of your wish list right now? Marrying Ewan ❤
26) Sorting house? Gryffindor
27) How many tattoos do you have? One – a butterfly on my wrist but I would love more!
28) What are you most grateful for this year? Ewan, my family, pets & friends. My physiotherapist. Scope. Ataxia UK. B.L.O.G. Unwritten. Theres still so much more to come!
29) What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month? I can’t pick just one plus I’m trying to keep them a secret for now.
30) What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today? Being told my blog is terrific!
31) What’s the best thing ever? Cuddles
32) Favourite season? Spring
34) What fictional character do you relate to the most? I’m really struggling to think of one 🤔
35) Do you like surprises? No
36) What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had? Reaching 100 followers on my blog.
37) What’s the surprise that made you cry? Same one as above.
38) What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone? Helped plan Ewan’s 21st birthday surprise get-together.
39) Do you like muffins? Never had one.
40) Do you cook often? Haha! No…that would be a recipe for disaster!
41) What’s your favourite dessert? Ice Cream
42) Is there a dessert you don’t like? The list would be longer than this post!
43) Cake or pie? Cake
44) What’s your least favourite food? Again, the list would be longer than this post.
45) What’s your favourite condiment? Don’t really have any 🤷🏻♀️
46) It’s 4am on a saturday night, what would you eat? Nothing because I would be asleep.
47) If you could teach a college class what would it be called? Life Skills…because I don’t remember being taught any!
48) Best animated film? Toss up between The Lion King and Frozen
49) What has a guy (or girl) done or said to impress you? Kissed me. I never thought I would be in a relationship!
50) Best thing to do on a date? Lots of laughter
51) Worst thing to do on a date? Get chickenpox like I did 🤦🏻♀️
52) What is the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use on a girl/guy? I once watched a video on YouTube of Daniel Radcliffe having an interview. The guy asked him if he knew any chat up lines to which Daniel came out with, “Hi, my name is Doug, that’s God spelt backwards with a little bit of U in it”
53) Best comic book character? Captain America or Loki
54) What are three things that are always in your purse? Cards, old receipts and paracetamol
55) Favourite drink? Orange Juice ot Summerfruits
56) If you could play a historical character who would it be? I really can’t think of one 🤷🏻♀️
57) Kittens or puppies? Puppies
58) Favourite sushi roll? Never had one and never will.
59) What kind of lipstick do you use? None but love matte lipsticks
60) What kind of foundation do you use? Collection Cool ivory
61) Blow dry or air dry? Air-dry
62) Who is your fashion icon? Don’t have one
63) Favourite disney character? Elsa
64) What are you doing tomorrow? Probably resting, still trying to get over a cold.
65) Movie you laughed the hardest through? Sausage Party
66) Movie that made you cry? Avengers Endgame
67) If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be? Rachel Platten
68) If your life were a song what would the title be? Fight Song by Rachel Platten
69) Favourite animal? Butterflies
70) Favourite illustrator? Never had one
71) Person you want to have coffee with? I don’t drink coffee, but I could probably manage a cup of tea…with Tom Hiddleston 😍
72) What’s the country you wish to visit? Ireland
73) Best ways to decompress? Watching funny videos on YouTube!
Here are my 12 nominees. Look forward to reading your answers to these 73 questions.
Gerry – Old Guys Musing
Charlotte – Time To Talk
Jess – Just Call Me Jess
Suzi – My Colourful Life
Jen – Diffusing The Tension
Anne – Forever The Wanderer
Tinka – Little Tinkablee
Megan – Megan Elizabeth Lifestyle
Sarah – Mommin’ in the Real World
Bethany – Truths From a Disabled Girl
Jazz – Another BiPolar Blogger