Jordyn, from The Chronically Unimaginable has nominated me for The Mystery Blogger Award! I’ve only been speaking to Jordyn for a short while but she is an absolute diamond and we are on the same wavelength! She is lovely so go check her blog out!
What Is The Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.– Okoto Enigma
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Why did you decide to start blogging?
I started blogging in the hope, by sharing my recovery story, that it will help others and make them aware that they are not alone.
Have you ever been ticketed (or arrested) for anything before?
In 5 words or less, describe your greatest strength.
My greatest strength is strength.
Would you put pineapple on pizza?
Eh, I like pineapple…but not on pizza.
What is the strangest thing you did as a child?
Haha, I honestly can’t remember…
3 Things About Me
- I love answering questions, even if I don’t know the answer I like to have a go..🤷🏻♀️
- I actually hated superhero films years ago. Avengers Assrmble converted me!
- I’ve never been able to walk in any ype of heels. Ever. I used to cling onto shelves when I tried them on…
- Do you have a hidden talent/party trick?
- What was your favourite video/PC game growing up?
- What would you say is your weirdest habit?
- Willy Wonka/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – out of the 5 kids, which one are you and why?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Bethany – The Hidden Truths From A Disabled Girl
Philippa – Random Musings
Jen – Diffusing The Tension
Suzi – My Colourful Life
Jess – Just Call Me Jess
Gemma – Help Me I’m Adulting
Sarah – Mommin’ In The Real World
Hannah – Pages, Places & Plates