Last month, I was nominated for The Liebster Award by the lovely Leo, from The Anxious History Teacher, making this my first nomination for this award! Thank you Leo! If you haven’t checked out Leo’s blog yet, then you should! Shes honest, funny and an incredible person!
Mathew, from Blog of the Wolf Boy, gave me my 2nd nomination for this award. Mathew is an incredibly talented poet and writer, and simply a awesome human bean! Go check out his blog! Thanks again Mathew!
James, from James A. Best – Author, gave me my 3rd nomination for The Liebster Award! James shares his short stories throughout his blog, I’ve not been following James’ blog for long but I’m looking forward to reading his short stories in the near future! Go and check his blog out! Thanks again James!
Dragon Warrior, from Den of Dreams gave me my 4th nomination! Dragon Warrior is a beautiful soul and wonderfully unique! Sadly, she will no longer be blogging but I wish her all the best for the future and thanks again for my nomination!
What Is The Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011.
Liebster is not a English word, it is a German word. In German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
11 Facts About Me!
- I have 1 tattoo. A butterfly on my wrist which initially represented my battle with Anorexia 10 years ago. But since everything else has happened, it represents me being a fighter and overcoming many battles.
- I would like more tattooes.
- When I was younger, especially at school discos, who remembers Cha Cha Slide? You know the bit when you go down all the way to the floor…well I was able to bend my knees and have my back flat on the floor. But each time, I reached the floor, I farted…every single time I done this, I farted!
- My all time favourite party song is the Macerena.
- I love making lists.
- My favourite shop is The Works.
- I’ve lost count how many pairs of black leggings I have,each time I go to Primark i end up buying 4 pairs at a time!
- My favourite game on the PC was The Sims 2 & 3.
- I have an obsession with time.
- I’ve held 1 snake.
- I’ve held 5 owls.
What do you prefer with your chips? Ketchup or Mustard?
What song would you use to describe how you are feeling right now?
Fight Song by Rachel Platten. The lyric, “I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion”, pretty much sums up my mindset, I may be one person but sure as hell, I’m going to make a difference.
How do you like your eggs cooked?
Don’t like eggs
Who is your celebrity crush and why?
It will forever be Tom Hiddleston, he is just perfect! He is an outstanding actor and incredibly talented. Enough said!
Have you had any regrets since you started blogging?
No, I don’t think so.
What is your opinion on PDA?
I don’t have a problem with PDA unless it’s right in my face and going on for a looooooooong time. Perks of having central vision loss I guess, not being able to witness some things.
Tag your 6th blog post! (I like the number 6)
What is your spirit animal?
Butterfly…I know it’s not exactly an animal…
What’s more important? Love, Money or Happiness
Happiness as some can be in love and unhappy, rich and unhappy.
Where do you want to be blog wise by the end of this year?
Gosh, I honestly don’t know, I just like going with the flow and seeing how my blog evolves!
What is your go to TV binge show?
I haven’t watched TV for over a year…
What was the last embarrassing moment that you’ve had?
Sorry to be boring but I really can’t remember, it must have been so long ago…
What was the last moment that made you feel very strong and capable?
When I took my first steps again last year.
What are 3 objectives on your bucket list?
To marry Ewan ❤ To meet Tom Hiddleston and to be happy within myself.
What’s something that makes you angry?
Attitudes, ignorance and albeism
What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
Engaging with readers and fellow bloggers
What’s your least favorite thing about blogging?
The technical side of it…I’m crap!
Do you like dark and creepy works of fiction?
What character trait makes you want to befriend someone?
What character trait makes you want to utterly avoid someone?
If tomorrow you woke up and the whole world was a desolate place with no other human around. What would be the first thing that you do?
Cry…I don’t like being lonely!
A pizza shows up at your door and it was delivered with the wrong toppings. Do you call up and complain or just eat it anyways and don’t say anything?
By the time I would have contacted them to complain, Ewan would have scoffed it all, no matter the toppings!
Have you ever seen any of the ” Too Fast Too Furious ” Movies that have come out ? The star is Vin Diesel and his crew. Which one is your favorite ?
I can’t remember which one it was, but I tried watching one and ended up falling asleep within 10 minutes so didn’t bother with the rest of them.
Which genre of book do you enjoy the most real stories or fictional stories ? And why ?
I like fictional stories as I tend to be captivated more quickly when reading them.
Which is your opinion of blogging ?
I love blogging! Blogging has changed my life, opened up a new world for me. Its helped me to accept all that I’ve been through and its taught me so much about myself that I never knew before.
Who inspires you the most in this life ?
The most important person in your life ?
What do you think the key to success is hard or talent ?
Hard work as talent is a bonus.
What is your favorite song ? And Why ?
Fight Song…mentioned in the first set of questions.
What do you want to be in this life ?
How can you describe creativity ?
The freedom to imagine and the ability to express yourself
What brings you the most smiles in your daily life ?
Ewan, my pets, my readers, friends
What is your favorite sport and favorite player ?
I’m not keen on sport.
Dragon Warrior’s Questions
Introvert or Extrovert?
Do you listen to your head or heart?
Neither because I can’t hear properly 😂
Do you worry more about future or present?
I worry more about the future so I choose to go with flow and focus on the here and now.
Prospecting or Judgemental?
Ocean or hills?
I prefer to be on solid ground so hills.
Family or friends?
Courage or Acceptance?
Fire or Water?
Science or History?
Underground or underwater?
Lighter shades or darker shades
- What’s your favourite party song?
- What was your favourite children’s programme when you were little?
- Do you have a favourite smell?
- If you were to create your own award, what would it be called?
- Is there a difference between mental and physical strength?
- Where do you go for inspiration when you’re stuck on thinking of Award questions to ask?
- What do you think has been the most talked-about topics of 2019 so far? Mental health, Self-Care? Etc…
- If you could start secondary school all over again, but at the age you are now and person you’ve become, would you?
- Marvel or DC?
- How has 2019 been for you so far?
- Do you like to collect things? It so, what are they?